BJE is committed to enhancing Jewish educational experiences for students of all ages. All BJE affiliated schools meet basic standards and criteria governing Jewish studies and school operations.
Schools affiliated with BJE may be eligible to receive a wide range of services based on school type.
All school types (day schools, religious schools and early childhood centers) are eligible to receive the following services:
- Continuing Professional Education - Professional Development Opportunities for teachers and administrators
- Individualized consultation
- Jewish Educator Awards
- Professional Learning Networks
- BJE Educator Job Board
In addition, day schools receive the following services, thanks to a series of private grants, foundation grants and public funding:
- Workshops and seminars for staff and lay leaders on topics related to best practices in governance, finance, admissions, development and school management
- Funds to schools (not individuals) for the purpose of assessing and administering student scholarships
- Participation in resource sharing and bulk purchasing consortia (Legal, HR and IT)
- Access funding opportunities: e RATE, Elementary & Secondary Act funding (Title 1 and Title 2), and California Teleconnect Fund, and
- The Lainer Day School Endowment Fund
|DAY SCHOOLS||RELIGIOUS SCHOOLS||EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION|